JK Heavy Duty Steering Kit
When lifting your Jeep more than 3.5 inches or more, we recommend installing a heavy duty drag link over knuckle steering system to correct the geometry of the drag link.
Our Heavy Duty standard steering kits use an HD offset tie rod end and a straight tie rod that clears the differential cover. Our steering setup uses an RH and LH threads for easy adjustment with locking jam nuts.
Our Jeep JK Heavy Duty dynamic steering links fit JK Dana 30 and JK Dana 44 front axles. To install our kit, the passenger side drag link knuckled must be drilled to a 7/8 straight diameter and then insert reverse the taper bushing included in this kit.
For proper fitment, this kit requires a 4.5-inch wheel backspacing or 1.5" wheel spacer with a 17" rim.
UOD recommends having this steering kit professionally installed. Additionally, any modification to factory steering is recommended for offroad use only.
This kit includes:
- 1 Jeep JK Heavy Duty Tie Rod (Dana 30 or Dana 44)
- 1 Jeep JK Heavy Duty Drag Link (Dana 30 or Dana 44)
- 2 Heavy Duty Right Hand Offset Tie Rod End
- 1 Heavy Duty Left Hand No-Offset Tie Rod End (For Pitman Arm)
- 1 Heavy Duty Left Hand Offset Tie Rod Ends
- 1 Reverse Taper Bushing
- 2 Right Hand Jam Nuts
- 2 Left Hand Jam Nuts